The Nagaoka JNP110 stylus is replacement stylus for the Nagaoka MP-110 phono cartridge and older MP-11 cartridges.
It features a super-fine polished elliptical diamond bonded to an aluminum alloy cantilever for a firmer grip on the record grooves, resulting in better tonality, detail and air. The aluminum cantilever is more durable and longer lasting. The stylus is made in Japan by a Nagaoka.
Nagaoka JN-P110 Stylus Specifications
– Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
– Output voltage @ 1kHz: 5mV
– Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.5dB
– Channel separation @ 1kHz: >23dB
– Stylus type: .0004 x .0007 inch super-fine polished elliptical bonded diamond
– Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
– Tracking force: 1.5 – 2.0g
– Break-in period: 30 hours
– Color: Yellow